Monday, November 14, 2011

Lily's 3rd Birthday Flamingo Bash!

We had Lily's 3rd birthday at the zoo this year and wanting to go with a zoo theme and also keep it "girly", my wonderful husband (yes, I am actually going to credit you hun!) came up with the great idea to do it flamingo themed. I did most of my decor & invites using one pad of scrapbook paper & the "Life's a Beach" cricut cartridge. All the kids had a great time and I loved how it all turned out!

Thank you Sweet Treats by CC for the fantastic cake. She hand cut all the flamingo fondant pieces, find her on Facebook. :) 



Rice Krispie treats made with breakfast cereal, yum! :)

I had a flamingo craft for all the kids too! 


Tip Junkie handmade projects

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping over at 2 Muses! Love all the pink, makes me jealous for a girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails