Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Time is Here!!

It is now "officially" Christmas time! I am so excited about all the new ideas I have for Christmas this year. I've already hung the Christmas countdown rings and wrapped the Christmas books for Lily to open one a day leading up to Christmas... and the ideas keep flowing! From my daughter's preschool class, Christmas parties and get togethers, I hope to have lots of excuses to use all the ideas and creativity flowing through my head. Here are a few of my recent projects to get Christmas started!

I tell ya, getting an active 8 month old to put his hand prints on anything is a challenge, I was happy to get his hand prints at the top of my canvas hand-print tree and that was a 2 person job! It turned out cute though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails