Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Favors!

I love that Lily is in preschool for at least a hundred reasons and one of them being that I get to be crafty & creative for a lot of special occasions, like Christmas! Today was Lily's Christmas party at school and she is so excited. They get a fancy Chick Fil-A feast and sing Christmas songs and have a book exchange, I'm excited that I get to take part in the festivities and get to see her celebrate with her friends.

First, I thought I'd show off my favor ideas for each little kid in her class. I thought they turned out really cute! Thanks to 2 Muses for the great idea on the Reindeer Dust!


Here is a picture of my chocolate dipped candy canes & the writing on the reindeer dust!


and now, here is my sweet girl at her first school Christmas party! She had a great time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails