Thursday, October 6, 2011

October is here!

In our house, October is fall (regardless of 90 degree temps) and it almost means the start of Halloween decor and clothes. I want to get the most out of all the adorable Halloween outfits I have for my kids so I start rotating them through the month to make sure we get the most out of the "I'm so cute it's scary" apparel.

Lily needed a new Halloween pillowcase dress this year and I found this adorable fabric that I fell in love with. Check out her new dress! I also made her a bow to go with her Halloween costume. She is going to be a Pumpkin Princess and needed a pumpkin "top". I have really enjoyed playing with new types of bows lately.

I have 5 dresses to sew this weekend for some customers & friends so stay tuned for pics. Happy Fall Yall!


3 comments:

  1. did you seriously make that bow? you are way better than you were when you started!!! i love it. what else have you made? pics (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did!! I've be researching and practicing! They are turning out pretty cute these days! I made a bow for Lily for my HS reunion too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love these dress too. It,s looking nice.meal bars for dogs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails